ENCN

Search
Confirm
Cancel

History

 

Van der Leun has a history exceeding more than 100 years. Since the expansion of our China electrical engineering operations, we continue to be an electrical & automation partner of choice for leading navies, yards and operators across maritime and industrial industries. 

1912

Mr. Jan Cornelis Van der Leun founded Van der Leun in Sliedrecht.

1920

Van der Leun was officially registered  on December 4, 1920.

1950’s

Marinus and Leen, two sons of Mr. Jan Cornelis Van der Leun built a big modern workshop.

1962

Mr. Marius den Breejen together with two colleagues, took over Van der Leun and kept the company name.

1970

Van der Leun helped the local government to build a technical school.

1980’s

Delivered electrical packages for special vessels used during the construction of the Oosterschelde Dam.

1996

Mr. Martin den Breejen was appointed as CEO after his father Mr. Marius den Breejen retired.

2000

Opening of our new facility for our headquarters in Sliedrecht, which is still the current location.

2004

Received the first order from a Chinese shipyard in Tianjin and established an office there the following year.

2010

Relocated from Tianjin to Suzhou and started up our engineering and production facilities.

2014

Moved to our current facility in Suzhou. 

2021

The King of the Netherlands awarded Van der Leun with the Royal Predicate. We are known as Royal Van der Leun. 

发展历程
Please scan the QR code to follow us. X
guomei111.jpg

About us   |    Services    |    Products    |    Projects    |    News    |     Contact us

Copyright ©2020 Van der Leun (Suzhou) Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd    Privacy Policy     苏ICP备19065031号-1

Copyright ©2020 Van der Leun (Suzhou) Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd

苏ICP备19065031号